- verify your identity;
- assist you to subscribe to our services;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- make changes to your profile;
- respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- research and develop our services;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service;
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Also, your personal information may be collected so Callula Models can promote and market its services to you and other companies. We do this to keep the industry informed of our products, services, special offers or products. If you do not want us to promote and market our products, services and special offers to you please email email@example.com . In relation to marketing and promotional material sent by email, we will only send such material periodically and you will have the option to unsubscribe.When we disclose your personal information.In order to deliver the services you require and for the purposes set out above, Callula Models may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Callula Models Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to Callula Models providing our services to you. These organisations may carry out our:
- customer enquiries;
- mailing systems;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- marketing, telemarketing and sales services;
- market research; and
- web site usage analysis.
Callula Models takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or legal advisers (when requested by you to do so);
- Industry bodies and Industry research studies;
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (eg securitisation).
Callula models website
Callula Models provides products and services via our web site and mobile applications. When you visit our site, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists us to improve the structure of our web sites and monitor their performance.Callula Models may use ‘Cookies’ on various web sites. Cookies are an industry standard and most major web sites use them. A cookie is a small text file that our web sites may place on your computer. Usually, cookies are used as a means for our web sites to remember your preferences. As such, cookies are designed to improve your experience of our web sites.In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Callula Models extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our web sites or take advantage of the improved web site experience that cookies offer.Callula Models also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the Internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. Callula Models collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing Internet session management and for security purposes.
Third party sites
Accessing, modifying and updating information
The personal information supplied to Callula Models is always available for viewing via the Callula Models web site by each member of Callula Models. Modifying and Updating of information can be done by contacting our Models co-ordinator on +61 2 8005 1400, email firstname.lastname@example.org or written form via the post. Keeping your profile up-to-date is an integral part of being cast.
Security of personal information collected
To ensure the confidentiality of your personal information, Callula Models uses leading security technology and procedures that are regularly reviewed and updated.Our systems are configured with industry standard data encryption and firewall technology.Unfortunately, no data transmission via the Internet can by totally secure and guaranteed. Whilst we endeavour to protect your information on our secure severs from unauthorised access and misuse, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us.
Your consent to this agreement